Just Joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noah

Vessel Make
Bristol 42 Double Cabin
So now I'm a two boat owner. I've been living on a small pilot house sailboat for the past 3/4 year.
I just bought a Bristol 42 double cabin twin.
I'm interested to network with other owners.

It will take several years to get the boat where I want it, but I think it wil make an ideal retirement home.
I have been a professional BoatBuilder for 30+ years.

I am specifically looking for drawings and perhaps an owners manual. Any ideas???

Please email me at tuglet1@yahoo.com!!!

Bob C
(Noah)

Last edited:
Welcome... Though I have nothing helpful to offer regarding your request, stick around and someone will be with you shortly. Congratulations too on your newest acquisition.

What boats have your built/worked on? Oh, and pictures too are always of interest.

Welcome aboard cap'n.

I've built over two hundred reproduction and custom/semi-custom boats. I've tried to include a few pics but it says "forum has excludes sharing". I will try to figure it out shortly.

Welcome. I think there is a minimum number of posts you need before you can post pics. What kind of p/h sailboat do you have? I used to own a Bombay Clipper P/H sloop. Loved that boat.

Welcome aboard TF.
I think you will find the crew here "interesting"... really some great folks w tons of experience.

Welcome. I think there is a minimum number of posts you need before you can post pics. What kind of p/h sailboat do you have? I used to own a Bombay Clipper P/H sloop. Loved that boat.

I have a gulf 29. It is a sailboat with a pilothouse not a motorsailer. It actually sails very smartly. I brought her down to Florida from New England solo. I equipped her with the latest electronics even a remote for the autopilot. The trip was awesome.

Thanx for your response. This arena seems to be very friendly!

Bob C

Last edited:
Welcome aboard TF.
I think you will find the crew here "interesting"... really some great folks w tons of experience.

Wow, I had a Alberg 35 named that (Bacchus) in the 80s!

Thanx for the welcome.

Bob C

Last edited:
i've built over two hundred reproduction and custom/semi-custom boats. I've tried to include a few pics but it says "forum has excludes sharing". I will try to figure it out shortly.

IMG_0006.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0007.JPG

Wow, I had a Alberg 35 named that (Bacchus) in the 80s!

Thanx for the welcome.

Bob C
We are located in NY Finger Lakes which is wine country and are amateur wine makers...and partyers so Bacchus seemed to fit.
Website link in signature has some pics of the renaming party at our marina.

Welcome Noah.

Are you thinking about build and ark? :rofl:

Cheers Mate

H.

Hi Bob
I have just purchased a 1989 Bristol 42 and it is being loaded in Darwin, Australia and being trucked down to Adelaide, I believe the original owners handbook is with her and she is due down here end of next week 8th Sept, when I see it and if its any use I can copy it and mail it to you, will email photos of her to you
best
steve

Back
Top Bottom