Apparently I'm a Degenerate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

O C Diver

Guru
Vessel Name
Slow Hand
Vessel Make
Cherubini Independence 45
My daughter lives and works in Japan as a university professor. Usually I get to see her once a year. She was home (my ex wife's house) for 2 weeks. We got together for dinner on Thursday. Went to an upscale wine bar and restaurant where my son tends bar. After dinner we stopped and talked to my son at the end bar before walking out. So we're walking down the outside of the bar past 3 couples. A woman in the middle of the group scans my 30 year old daughter's shapely body and then gives me the " You Degenerate Old Man" scowl. The woman's boyfriend who is seated past her, scans my daughter and surreptitiously gives me a thumbs up. I smiled and gave a slight chuckle. I swear there was smoke coming out of the woman's ears as we walked by.

My daughter missed the exchange completely. Told her as we were walking down the sidewalk. She laughed and said had she know, she would have given her sugar daddy a kiss on the cheek in front of the woman. My daughter has a great sense of humor. :)

Ted

So, OC, what part of this story do think will convince us you are not a degenerate?

Happy New Year!

Feel proud OC.

A few years ago my very nice looking and shapely daughter was working for Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas. I was on a business trip with a friend and workmate. I asked her to meet us for dinner in a nice place and pretend I was her boyfriend. We are at the tables, she shows up and really puts on a good act even telling this guy how much she likes older men.

This guy almost fainted since he is such a good family friend of me and my wife. After about 5 minutes he figured it out when she said there was a time in her life her Sugar Daddy talcum powdered her bottom.

This guy almost fainted since he is such a good family friend of me and my wife. After about 5 minutes he figured it out when she said there was a time in her life her Sugar Daddy talcum powdered her bottom.

:thumb: That's a great story!

Ted

I am sure a lot of people wish to be a degenerate like this lol
If I would have been in your shoes I would have told the woman that she could join us two just to see her collapse lol but like Peter B mentionned in another thread I have special sense of humour lol

Last edited:
Lou, I have your problem too, must have something to do with surviving a dozen years in Quebec, an unrepentant Anglo in a French neighbourhood!

Or maybe I'm just "special?"

Lou, I have your problem too, must have something to do with surviving a dozen years in Quebec, an unrepentant Anglo in a French neighbourhood!

Or maybe I'm just "special?"

I am sure you are special lol :D

Back
Top Bottom