Just coming aboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bgriffin

Vessel Name
REMEDY
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 34 DC
Have own a Newport 30 for the last ten years and decided to finally join the rank of the elite. As of today, my wife and I are the proud owners of a beautiful MT34DC.

Welcome aboard!!!! Congrats on the new purchase!!!

You are very welcome to come aboard. Glad to have you and your wife, and congratulations on the new (to you?) boat.

Thanks for the welcome. We are looking forward to this new lifestyle.

Just took possession of our new-to- us MT34DC and will be taking her from Pickwick Lake to Hendersonville, TN. Our maiden voyage on the rivers starting hopefully early January. Any advise would be appreciated.

No pics = didn't happen.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on the new boat!

Ted

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Advice? Hahahaahaha...

giphy.gif

Have fun.

Welcome to the forum! You'll love the rivers. No hurricanes, tides, big waves, and far fewer big patootie sportfishermen making monster wakes. I came here from 15 years of living aboard from Maine to down island. No saltwater corrosion either. It just doesn't get any better. My boat is half the size of my others but I have just as much fun cruising the Tennessee rivers. There are lots of places to drop the hook in quiet little backwaters for the night as you cruise. Have fun! Ben

Welcome to the forum! You'll love the rivers. No hurricanes, tides, big waves, and far fewer big patootie sportfishermen making monster wakes. I came here from 15 years of living aboard from Maine to down island. No saltwater corrosion either. It just doesn't get any better. My boat is half the size of my others but I have just as much fun cruising the Tennessee rivers. There are lots of places to drop the hook in quiet little backwaters for the night as you cruise. Have fun! Ben

Thanks, I have a couple of sailing buddies that will be making the trip with me. Would be a blast.

You are very welcome to come aboard. Glad to have you and your wife, and congratulations on the new (to you?) boat.

Thanks, the wife is not much help on the crew side but a heck of a first mate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom