Greetings from Whitefish Lake - Rideau Lakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catan man

Vessel Name
Catan
Vessel Make
Oceania 42
Hi Folks, I am a new boat owner; looking forward to meeting fellow boat owners. We recently purchased an Oceania 42. With my wife's retirement next summer, we plan to start living aboard and shortly there after commence our Great Loop adventure. If you are ever in the area, feel free to drop in. Our lake house is located at the entrance of Morton Bay (often cited as the best anchorage on the Rideau System), just south of Jones Falls.

Welcome to the Trawler Forum and congrats on the new boat!

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new boat!

Ted

Welcome aboard from a Yank. I hope someday soon to pass your area. It won't be next year though. I have always wanted to experience what it s like to be a Canadian. Or at least spend enough time to understand. My past trips to explore N. Ontario via snowmobile have only given me a hint.

Hello back to Whitefish Lake

Hi Folks, I am a new boat owner; looking forward to meeting fellow boat owners. We recently purchased an Oceania 42. With my wife's retirement next summer, we plan to start living aboard and shortly there after commence our Great Loop adventure. If you are ever in the area, feel free to drop in. Our lake house is located at the entrance of Morton Bay (often cited as the best anchorage on the Rideau System), just south of Jones Falls.

catan...
Welcome :hello:and congratulations on the the new boat and soon to be adventure.
Lots of fine folks and great info here on TF. Boat pics always welcome !

Our avator pic may look familiar. We are now on our third boat but have had all three to Morton's Bay and as you indicated it is our favorite place on the Rideau.:iagree:
Check out our "Bacchus" website (Gallery)for a few other pics of Morton's and the Rideau.

We have made about 10 trips from the NY Finger Lakes to the Rideau and love it... actually not sure why you would want to leave for a "loop".
There are so many great boating opportunities in your neck of the woods.

If your cruising brings you to the Finger Lakes please look us up - we are on Seneca Lake at Sampson State Park Marina.

Back
Top Bottom