Just Joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sadams

Vessel Name
Blue Note
Vessel Make
Cheer Men PT41
I have just joined the forum, because I have acquired my first trawler - a Cheer Men PT41. I hope to learn from all the more experienced folks who are members of the forum and know more than me. The boat is currently on Lake Ontario, and I am planning to make Hamilton my home port for now.
Susan

welcome aboard, Susan.

Welcome
Hope you enjoy your new to you PT as much as we enjoy ours!:thumb:

Last edited:
Welcome

Welcome to Trawler Forum, Susan! Hope you enjoy your new boat and your cruise to her new home.

Welcome
Hope you enjoy your new to you PT as much as we enjoy ours!:thumb:

I certainly hope it will give me lots of enjoyment. Any tips or pointers or things I need to watch for, since you appear to have a very similar model?
Susan

Welcome to the forum! Nice boat.

Ted

I certainly hope it will give me lots of enjoyment. Any tips or pointers or things I need to watch for, since you appear to have a very similar model?
Susan

Hi Susan
How about some more information and some photos of your new boat. You can find more about ours at www.rochepoint.ca

Hi Susan
How about some more information and some photos of your new boat. You can find more about ours at www.rochepoint.ca
Hi Mike,
I have not taken photographs of the boat yet, but I have looked at your website and can see that Roche Point is very similar. Mine does not have the teak overlay decking on the main cabin roof, but otherwise it looks very similar. It is driven by twin Ford Lehman 120hp diesels. The survey said that the hull and mechanicals were very sound - there is some moisture in the upper roof/deck that will eventually need to be dealt with, but the surveyor said that is typical for any boat of this type and age.
Susan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom