Hi from Sydney Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gaston

Guru
Been a fly on the wall for some time so thought it was time to say Hi

From reading the post I dont know what I own could be a 30' trawler ? or a 30' cruiser ? 30"what ever ? I will let you all decide

Powered by a 120hp Perkins

a>, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Hope you have been enjoying the debate(s), argument(s), fight(s) or whatever they might be.

Been a fly on the wall for some time so thought it was time to say Hi

From reading the post I dont know what I own could be a 30' trawler ? or a 30' cruiser ? 30"what ever ? I will let you all decide

Powered by a 120hp Perkins

a>, on Flickr

Welcome aboard Gaston. Your pics appear not to have posted. If on your computer go to advanced post mode and then to 'manage attachments' and follow the prompts. If you have your pics off at another URL like flickr, then use the 'insert image' icon at the top of the posting screen.
By the way, what type is the boat?…by that I mean name, manufacturer etc.

Cheers,

Welcome Gaston! I am sure the members will give you plenty of direction on what to call your boat when they see your pics. They may all be wrong of course :)

Cunard 30:

Attachments

• 19598130691_f8e226fd4e_b[1].jpg
    19598130691_f8e226fd4e_b[1].jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd call it a cruising trawler. Hey, who cares-call it what you want.

Thanks for warm welcome and a fellow Aussie at that :) Im yet to name her she is presentley on the marina at Berowra Waters .Berowra Waters is part of the beautiful Hawksbury River unique in its sandstone cliffs cystal clear water and 2 hours north by water @ 10knots of Sydney Harbour or 70 minutes by car but it feels like 100 miles from anywhere fantastic bird life and native bushland safe coves to spend the night or a week. The river reaches up to Windsor 12 hour cruise Windsor area is flat farmland and one of the first areas settled after Sydney/Paramatta

Welcome aboard Gaston. There was a Cunard 30 moored on the Lane Cove river where we used to moor, until we relocated to Brooklyn recently. Nice boats. Berowra is a good place for a boat, like anywhere on the Hawkesbury river system.We will watch out for you.

Welcome! Hope I can get back to the Hawkesbury River one day.

Welcome mate, enjoy the site and contribute to the "Downunder section" we need all the help we can get.
I promise I won't mention the State of Origin , well not much any way.
Cheers
Benn

Back
Top Bottom