Hello from Punta Gorda, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Goose

Vessel Name
Blue Goose
Vessel Make
Mainship Pilot 30 Sedan
Hi to all, just joined the forum as a new owner of a 1999 Mainship 30 Pilot Sedan. As a former sailor I am used to the pace of a trawler and actually think it is relatively fast. Hope to help others on the forum when I can and hope others can help me with the complexity of the Mainship versus my old Catalina or older Hunter.

Welcome aboard! There are a lot of us former stick boat sailors here and a lot to learn. Like you, I find 8 knots to be fast, comparatively speaking.

Welcome from Sarasota

Welcome Aboard! You're in a great area for cruising. I visit there several times a year.
Do you know the Navi Gator restaurant up the Peace River? It's a fun ride in a small boat.

Welcome Blue Goose! Please post a picture from sunny Florida as we love pictures? Great boat, the first time I was on a Mainship Pilot was a few years ago when a couple with one came through on a side trip while doing the great loop.

Hi Blue Goose! The wife and I are just about ready to head down your way. We are selling our house and becoming live aboards. Couple questions if you do not mind:
1. Are you living aboard?
2. If so, what Marina and how do you like it.

All the best. Maybe we'll see each other on the water real soon!

George

Back
Top Bottom