WooHooo...nearing 500 members and counting!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Just wanted to say thanks to all you fine folks for joining us here at Trawlerforum.com.* We have now cleared 400 members and counting!!!* Our goal was to provide a great place for everyone to come and talk trawlers...and I think(I hope) it is working.* Thanks to each and every one of you for making this site what it is.* It is your participation that makes it all worthwhile!!!!

Thanks again!!!!

-- Edited by Baker at 16:14, 2008-01-30

WooHoo!!! 400+ members and counting!!!

Ok, I see that there are two moderators on this forum. I assume your avitar is a pic of you two? Which one are you?? Ya'll make a cute couple by the way....................

WooHoo!!! 400+ members and counting!!!

Better watch it!!! That is a gun in my hand. Don't think I won't moderate you!!!!...
smile.gif

RE: WooHoo!!! 400+ members and counting!!!

Baker wrote: <SNIP>Our goal was to provide a great place for everyone to come and talk trawlers...and I think(I hope) it is working.<SNIP>
I hope so too John. I've suffered with the T&T list for years wishing that the wisdom of the members there was in a platform like this one where the members could get to know each other and have place for interaction and sharing of who they are and what they're doing as well as the ability to interact on a personal level. I've been involved with several sailboat sites, and still am, because it's the only place I've been able to find that. I'm a member of one sailboater site where I've meet several members personally. I'm hoping for that here in a trawler site.
Cheers, Jon

RE: WooHoo!!! 400+ members and counting!!!

Backatcha Charles!!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom