Trawler in the news, kind of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

refugio

Guru
Vessel Name
Lulu (Refugio sold)
Shia LaBeouf arrested for disrupting Broadway show | wwltv.com New Orleans

"The stunt came days after he posed on the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival in the same getup. At the same festival, he walked out of a news conference after answering a reporter's question by saying: "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much." The line was borrowed from a French soccer player who baffled reporters with it in the mid-1990s."

I shook my head when I read that in the news this morning. That LaBeouf guy doesn't seem to have an original thought in his head, and when he does plagiarize, he still doesn't make any sense.

I shook my head when I read that in the news this morning. That LaBeouf guy doesn't seem to have an original thought in his head, and when he does plagiarize, he still doesn't make any sense.

I think he's just F-ing with people. It may be a piece of performance art like Joaquin Phoenix did a couple of years ago.

I think he's just F-ing with people. It may be a piece of performance art like Joaquin Phoenix did a couple of years ago.

I suppose, or like Andy Kaufman back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom