Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/)
-   How To Use The Forum, Site News & Account Concerns (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/)
-   -   Changing additional information on profile (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/changing-additional-information-profile-13944.html)

IntervaleII 02-28-2014 05:04 AM

Changing additional information on profile
 
How do I change and update my information in the additional profile box. I just moved to a different country and I want to update it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

jwnall 02-28-2014 09:19 AM

Click on "User CP" at top left of your screen when you are logged into the Forum, then click on "Edit your details" under "Your Profile" on the top left of your screen.

IntervaleII 02-28-2014 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwnall (Post 216572)
Click on "User CP" at top left of your screen when you are logged into the Forum, then click on "Edit your details" under "Your Profile" on the top left of your screen.

Thank you for your quick response. I don't have a " User CP" on the top of my screen when I am go into the site. Is there another way of going into this or am I going in the wrong area. When I first log in on my I Pad it is not there.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

CPseudonym 02-28-2014 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Underneath the Trawler Forum logo should be a User CP toggle. This screenshot is from my iPhone Safari browser. You can not edit from the app.

IntervaleII 03-01-2014 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPseudonym (Post 216693)
Underneath the Trawler Forum logo should be a User CP toggle. This screenshot is from my iPhone Safari browser. You can not edit from the app.

Thank you for your help. that work.
Capt Don

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

jwnall 03-01-2014 10:36 AM

Thanks, Craig. I had not realized that he was using an app on an iPad or else I would not have responded, since I have no familiarity with that.

Peter B 03-04-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPseudonym (Post 216693)
Underneath the Trawler Forum logo should be a User CP toggle. This screenshot is from my iPhone Safari browser. You can not edit from the app.

Craig, I see you have downloaded IOS 7. Do you also agree the washed out and minimalist graphics/icons of this update are not a positive advance on the rather nice graphics of IOS 6..?

CPseudonym 03-05-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter B (Post 217822)
Craig, I see you have downloaded IOS 7. Do you also agree the washed out and minimalist graphics/icons of this update are not a positive advance on the rather nice graphics of IOS 6..?

Only had iOS 6 for a couple weeks before my upgrade to iOS 7 so tough to miss what I never really had. Frankly the screen is so bloody small on these phones I doubt one would notice... That or I may just need stronger bifocals :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012