Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of membership. Here are some basic guidelines...
All For Sale ads | You must be the owner of the boat or item
- We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum. Ads that are not active for 90 days will be removed however may be relisted if the item is still available.
- Do not hijack another member's ad. For example, if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also or to offer unsolicited commentary.
- For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message).
- Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
Your ad should include ALL of the following:
- ALL Ads MUST include asking price and location
- Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay or Craigslist or Yachtworld etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
- Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
- Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.
- If your item has been sold, please post an update to your thread.
- Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
- Detailed description
- Pertinent maintenance and condition information
- Exterior picture or pictures
- Interior picture or pictures (boats)
In case you are unfamiliar as to how to post pictures, here is the tutorial:
Forums 101 - Posting, Accounts, Basics
When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant:
Please post to the ad discussion that the item is SOLD or ad is no longer needed of click the report post icon on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad.
All ads must comply with site rules. For reference, they are here: http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/m...ork&page=rules
Thanks for your cooperation.