Siren Marine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Propnut

Vessel Name
Voyager
Vessel Make
41' PT Europa
I purchased the Siren Marine MTC about 3 years ago. System worked fine until last year. I got a alarm that the bilge pump was running for hours. Had a Dock buddy check it and everything was normal. Then the daily cycle counter failed to reset. Tech support is friendly and tried to solve the issue with no luck. I’m debating on whether to upgrade to the new Siren Marine system ( if it actually becomes available at some point) or just start over with a new vender. I do like being able to monitor things on boat when I’m on the boat or when I’m hours away from the boat. Anyone else have any issues with the Siren Marine system or suggestions for a different system that’s technically simple. My computer skills have a lot to be desired.

I have 4 boats with Siren Marine units. 2 are MTCs and 2 are Pro. The former will be obsolete soon because of the loss of 2G cell service. Love them all but pro models are better IMO. Haven't had any problems with any of them after 3 years of ownership. Easy to diy install and even easier if you go with the wireless sensors.
Gary

I installed the newer version Siren Marine about 8 months ago. I went the wireless route, and mounted the main box in the saloon. System works great, no complaints. The boat is currently in a guest slip as we are traveling and home for a few days and its nice to check on it several times per day to verify the power cords have not been knocked loose, the fridge is still cold, and the bilge is dry.

I have the Siren Pro system and have had excellent customer support. Bought the unit from one of their retailers who was probably just a mail-order business. Had an issue with the software that wasn’t resolveable with software update. They express shipped me a replacement as I was headed out cruising for the summer. New unit has been flawless. There phone support is also top notch. You have a question, they have an answer regardless of how technical you need to get.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom