Haulover Inlet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yes, on the back side of the island inside the Haul Over cut and the cove too.
Sadly, those who get naked are better viewed with their clothes on. SMIRK

Once upon a time, I was on a boat on a major waterway in South FL heading east. A rather large boat was heading west. We were in a no wake zone and put putting along.

In the bow of the boat was a woman laying in the sun. Her head was facing aft and her spread legs were facing forward. :socool:

She was not wearing clothes. Or if she was, it was a thong buried in the folds of skin.... :whistling::nonono::eek:

Because of the wake zone, it took forever for the two boats to pass each other....

Our Eyes! Our Eyes! :rofl:

Later,
Dan

Once upon a time, I was on a boat on a major waterway in South FL heading east. A rather large boat was heading west. We were in a no wake zone and put putting along.

In the bow of the boat was a woman laying in the sun. Her head was facing aft and her spread legs were facing forward. :socool:

She was not wearing clothes. Or if she was, it was a thong buried in the folds of skin.... :whistling::nonono::eek:

Because of the wake zone, it took forever for the two boats to pass each other....

Our Eyes! Our Eyes! :rofl:

Later,
Dan

"Film at 11pm"??

A tourist would not or should not, have a problem. They are not a commercial business. Sometimes the Haulover videos will scan down the jetty, usually to show a barely glad woman, :socool::rolleyes::rofl: and you can see quite a few people set up to film the boat traffic. They have quite a bit of gear, usually hauled down on a cart, so they stand out from the crowd.

Later,
Dan

Dan, I tried that, "I am a tourist", routine as I used my iPhone to video at a strip club. Didn't work. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom