finally got a trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sure thing

I have been on the water all my life I grew up comercial fishing mostly on ashrimp boat, oysters and crabbing. I have had all kinds from small to moderate personal boats and we finally made the decision to simplify life a little and cruise part time in the next 4 years. So We have been in search for my next project boat and found a 40' europa marine trader ( in need of a refit). It is what I like to call a basket-case the previous owner bought some of everything and started disassembled most everything and lost interest. ( never heard this before ) truth is I love a project and I love boats and love building them this is going to be hard for me to try and make it our forever boat. I hope to get some great ideas from the group as to things that make life more pleasant when underway. since covid and the ways of the world we will probably be injoying the grateloop instead of my life long dreams, maybe things will change back for the better but for now this is our plan. My wife named this one Sure Thing. Thanks for any and all!

Welcome and Congratulations on your MT 40. Hopefully the shortage of almost everything will not stress you out to much. I searched for weeks this last year to find parts/equipment that I never thought would be hard to get.

Welcome to the forum! Great place to pick up information. Best of luck with your new boat!

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat.

Back
Top Bottom