Californian 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyLee

The dishwasher on our boat has failed and is no longer in production so there are no parts available. If anyone has replaced their dishwasher I would appreciate knowing what you bought. Also, the built-in blender needs to be replaced and I cannot find a built-in model. I would appreciate any information anyone has.

Thanks you.

Donna

Yes, welcome to TF. As you already have a specific need for help. I've moved your post from How to use the forum, etc, to General Discussion to get wider exposure. :flowers:

Nutone made those units for years and years. I don't know what year your boat is, but it could be a Model 220 or 221 or Model 250 or 251. The sticker may be underneath if you pull it out. Parts are usually available on eBay as are whole units.

Replacement is sometimes done with one of these. The cut out dimensions are the same and I think there is an adapter to use Nutone accessories, if I remember it is free for the asking from the manufacturer.

https://www.thekitchenprep.com/

I've only seen them for sale direct from the manufacturer and on eBay.

On the flip side, I think it is 1000w vs 650w for the NuTone, so do check that the wiring and breaker are up to it. I suspect it'll be fine, but it does need to be checked.

Also, I am going from memory, so don't trust anything here-- verify it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom