Busy weekend....more boat usage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
There are 3 of us that have birthdays around each other.* Traditionally, we have done a boat trip over to Double Bayou and this year was no different.* I only have 3 pictures from that since I did not take that many.* Doug took a tone of pics but I will never see them since he just takes pics and they just end up on a hard drive somewhere never to be seen again.* One of the girls took some good ones and I will add to this thread as she shares her photos with me.*

Double Bayou is just a bayou that connects to Galveston Bay.* It is pretty cool the further you go up tha Bayou as it narrows and the trees begine to join over head in a canopy of sorts.* Hurricane Ike really cleared the bayou out so we were able to go way further(via dingy) up the bayou than ever before.* ANyway, a good time.

ALso, I had another friend that had his Bday this weekend as well and wanted me to meet up with him and his friends.* SO we did and had a great time.* He brought along a type of rum that I had never heard of and is only sold in Grand Caymen.* As you will see in the pics, it is call "Big Black !@#$"...* no kidding!* And it aint all that smooth.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 78
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 96
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 74
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 80
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 86
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 86
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 80
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 92
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 79
Looks like fun! Is that bar open again at the entrance... I think it was Marker 17 bar or something like that?

Yep, it is open. Tha is it in the background of our boats. Open with 30 amp service as well.

Man! You're livin the dream....flying jets, boating, beautiful women....what the hell else is there?

You might want to consider this for displaying the gals.....

Attachments

• halvorsen.jpg
    halvorsen.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom