Raw water pump-perkins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Greetings to the Forum- Seeking assistance with a raw water pump for a Perkins 1-154.
It seems that both Jabsco and Sherwood have discontinued the model of raw water pumps (Jabsco #11850-0701/ Sherwood H-5). Locating used pumps is the needle in the haystack challenge. On the other hand, out there must be somebody who invented the wheel with a replacement pump and bracket design. There are too many of these engines to not have a solution at hand!
Thanks for either information or offer of pump(s) for purchase.
Al Johnson
27' Marben
Ketchikan (Bridge to Nowhere) Alaska

Try this:
Sheri Moon
Trans Atlantic Diesel, Inc.
www.tad123.com
(T) 804-642-9296
(F) 804-642-0340

Mike
Baton Rouge

Thank you Gulf Com:

Small world!!! Ms Moon just responded to my inquiry posted to TAD over the weekend. Unfortunately they do not have either pump in stock nor really could suggest other sources. Thanks for responding.
A.M.J-

There's another Perkins place in Houston, cant remember their name, seems they had plenty of parts when I last checked them. I have a 4-236, parts are no problemo.

Have you tried Depco Pump in Clearwater, FL. 800-446-1656

That's the one Charles.

Greetings, Sent an email off to the Houston store- thanks AMJ

Greetings, sent off an email to Houston store- thanks AMJ

Had to refab a new bracket for mine, and put a much larger pully on it to slow down the rate of flow, As it's only used for exhaust cooling nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom