Introduction - upgrades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AVALON

Vessel Name
AVALON
Vessel Make
Chien Hwa 35
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 1983 Chien Hwa 35 which needs the usual amount of refurbishing and upgrades.:banghead: Of course there were no manuals etc with the boat when I bought her so I will be here picking everybody's brains for information on everything from prop size to GPS Antennae. I am a seasoned cruiser with well honed skills and hope to be able to provide as much help to the Forum as I draw from it.
Cheers!

Welcome Avalon! The group was very kind to me when I joined, and I've learned a ton from these guys. How about some more boat details, single/twins, what kind, photos?
Whats tops your "to-do" list? How about the "I don't NEED it, but I really WANT it list"?

Welcome Avalon. There is indeed a trove of information in the archives. You can use the search feature to locate. Jump right in. Being a seasoned cruiser, you already have much experience to add. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from another Avalon. KJ

Welcome aboard.

Now get off the boat.:lol:

Just kidding.
Great to have you here.
We are all just friends with a common passion.
Moonstruck is right on.
Please use the search and feel free to bring back any old thread you feel inclined to.

Lots of new members that haven't seen or heard it before.

Sd

May the sun glisten at top of rollers' ripples and the Goddess of the sea be forever kind to you and yours - - > Welcome!! :thumb:

Welcome aboard, look around and enjoy !!!
Larry B.

Back
Top Bottom