Howdy from Texas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.* As you may have seen me on other lists, my name is John Baker and am a Mainship owner here in Texas.* I currently own a 2004 Mainship Pilot 30.* Just wanted to send out a howdy and welcome all the Mainshippers.* We hope you enjoy the site.

Just joined the forum. Looks great. I look forward to participating,

We own a Mainship 430 aft cabin (2000) with twin Cummins 330s. Have owned it about two years. Other than a small 25 ft boat that I had in the early 80s, this is my first boat so I have a lot to learn.

Good luck and Thanks to the moderators for taking the initiative

Bob Schlesinger
2000 Mainship 430
"The Sweet Life"
Solomons, MD

Hey Bob,

*** How do you like that 430?* Man, those are nice boats.* Do you get a decent turn of speed out of her?

For John Baker........This was my previous boat "Southern Striker." She now lives at the San Diego Yacht Club.

Walt

Attachments

• primo.jpg
    primo.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 127
I recently joined the forum after John Baker introduced it to me. I have had a 1998 Mainship Pilot 30 for little over a year now. This is our second boat; we lost the first one in hurricane Ike.

The forum looks good, looking forward to it.

Hello---we just joined the forum----looks great, and thanks for initiating it. We live in League City, TX. We recently bought a 2005 Pilot 30 Rum Runner which we renamed to "Rhumb Runner". We really love the boat, and are looking forward to participating in the forum activities. We'll send a photo along shortly.

Bill & Aida Wormington

Rhumb Runner

League City, Texas

-- Edited by abwormington on Sunday 24th of July 2011 09:23:07 PM

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Clear Lake. Your boat looks good. You're welcome to raft up with me and Flyin' Low anytime.

-- Edited by jdt404 on Sunday 14th of August 2011 08:13:33 AM

Howdy Bill and Aida!!! Good seeing y'all in Nassau Bay the other day. I haven't been to this section of the forum in awhile. ANd hey there JD!!! See y'all this weekend I would imagine!!!

BTW, I am pretty sure I took that picture in your avatar!!!!...;-)

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Clear Lake. Your boat looks good. You're welcome to raft up with me and Flyin' Low anytime.

-- Edited by jdt404 on Sunday 14th of August 2011 08:13:33 AM

What marina are you in?
I'm in Waterford Harbor Marina

Bill...was your Mainship just delivered from the west coast?

JTD404,

Is that "Blue Seduction" out of South Shore Harbor? I am the red / white tug in Harbor Island

Tony B, we just moved back to Waterford Harbor. Dock 13, slip 12. Where are you?

Bob

Tony B, we just moved back to Waterford Harbor. Dock 13, slip 12. Where are you?

Bob

Bob

I'm on 6-12. We use the parking lot at the other end. I dont know if you have ever seen the building fo Little Yacht Sales - we are about 50' away from them.
Not sure when I'm getting in from offshore, when I do I will let you know. Maybe we can meet for a beer or coke.
Tony B

I know the area, we used to keep our sailboat on dock 8.

Looking forward to getting together,

Bob

What marina are you in?
I'm in Waterford Harbor Marina

We are both in South Shore Harbor. Them on Pier 5 and me on 10.

We are both in South Shore Harbor. Them on Pier 5 and me on 10.

I sitting here laughing my butt off. I just noticed that your original "Howdy from Texas" was in Oct. of '07 and I thought "sure does take him a while to get back to folks". :rofl:

Texas is a big state takes a long time to get anywhere or do anything in Texas.
Also being a southern state things are laid back take you time sort of deal.

Once knew a guy from Texas. Talked about how big his ranch was.
Said some days he would drive his truck all day and not get to the gate of his ranch.

I said yeah I used to have a truck like that.

Sd

.......Once knew a guy from Texas. Talked about how big his ranch was. Said some days he would drive his truck all day and not get to the gate of his ranch. I said yeah I used to have a truck like that...........Sd

Everything in Texas is big and unfortunately at times, it's deep too. :whistling:

Tony,

You made the jump a trawler finally? Sold the sailboat?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom