Old 06-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
Moonstruck
Guru

City: Hailing Port: Charleston, SC
Vessel Name: Moonstruck
Vessel Model: Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Quote:
Originally Posted by timjet View Post
Hi Don, I haven't forgotten. I've detailed every day since we left Tampa and returned. I'm trying to figure out how to put it in a blog because it is quite long and probably a bit boring for those not really that interested.

I'll e-mail it to you anyway today or tomorrow.

Are you still in the Abacos? You came across the same day we were crossing to return. I made a couple of blind radio calls to you but you were too far north I think.
Tim, we are still at Marsh Harbour awaiting the battery charger. Just "Hanging out in Abaco". We will look for your update.

We were quartering into about a 3' sea coming across. Not too bad. Hope you had a good ride.

RT, we are planning on visiting friends in Ontario this fall. I plan to check out the canals, and find a place to store the tow vehicle and trailer. That is the one thing I would not want to miss on a cruise. The Blackfin has a cuddy with a straight drive inboard diesel. No keel. It may draw too much for comfort in the rocks. The Boston Whaler has twin outboards, and thus a little more clearance.
http://moonstruckblog.wordpress.com/
Moonstruck is offline   Reply With Quote