Don of Moonstruck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marin

Guru
Has anyone been in contact with Don of the boat Moonstruck?

He was one of the most valued participants in the original forum but I have not seen anything from him since the new forum format was launched.

Those that stopped participating since the change are missing out. This new forum in my opinion is an upgrade from the old. There is much more activity and more new members. Thank you new owners!

He sent me a message earlier this week. They are in the Bahamas right now. Check out his blog.

Ya got a link to it handy?:flowers:

sorry, that would have been nice. Luckily Larry posted it! I've never meet Don but he has always been one of my favorites on here and I miss having him around as well. I did not realize there had been an "issue" that caused him to stop participating. That is too bad but understandable. :ermm:

It was more than just one issue or one member.

A number of us, some who have left the forum and some still here, communicate regularly off the boards. He's doing fine.

The very fact there is concern at losing a valued contributing member is encouraging. Now let`s think about how that might be avoided in future, especially just before hitting the "post" button. BruceK

He's doing fine.

Good to know, thank you for passing this on. I always enjoyed not only his boating experience but his overall take on "life.". If you have occasion to be in contact with him in the near future perhaps you could let him know he's missed if you have not done so already.

Yeah, tell him to get back here right smartly - or else....ok, I'm not sure what else..but it might get his attention..?

Yeah, tell him to get back here right smartly - or else....ok, I'm not sure what else..but it might get his attention..?

Gosh, guys, through a private message I found this thread. Sounds like a eulogy. Don't forget that I can still manage to p**s some people off. At least they had the grace not to enter into this.

Truth is I have missed my friends. All in all a great group of interesting people that have been kind enough to put up with my warped sense of humor and views on life in general. So, how could I ignore such nice comments. To get back into the swing of things, look for my soon to be post about shipping to the Bahamas that is in process as I write this. I will put it in OTDE.

Thanks for the good thoughts and comments. I think I will copy and save to be read when they drop my *ss over the side of Moonstruck to sleep with the fish.

Don

I was missing him and Carl "Old Stone". I don't think Carl made the change over.

I, too, miss Carl. Can't find him in the members list under Rolling Stone, Old Stone, Carl, or Stone. Any other ideas?

He is supposed to be moving to Key Largo in the fall. I don't want to miss him.

Don- Glad your back! We were getting ready to put your mug on milk cartons and send an "Amber"alert.
I did have Carls phone # in my old phone(lost), I will try to find it or email address.
Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom