Willard Rendevous in La Conner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kolive

Guru
We just got back from the Willard Rendevous in La Conner and had a fantastic time! What a wonderful group of people to connect with plus the benefit of having Family from the Willard Marine Company there to share stories and Willard boat future possibilities. Great food, amazing boats and PERFECT sunny weather! It doesn't get much better than that. I am enclosing one shot from the outside line of boats at the rendevous. Nice line up of boats!

Keith & Katie Olive
1977 Willard 30/4 FS

Attachments

• Willard line up.jpg
    Willard line up.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 101
Keith,
I sure wish I could be there but maybe there will be one in the fall.

If you are going to be there tomorrow I'd like to see some pics w names. I know about the boats but would like to see some faces and know who I was looking at. Come to think of it you better show pics of the boats for the guys on TF.

rendevous

Good Morning Eric,

I was hoping you'd be there so I could meet you. But...........
I am back home now getting ready to go to work. Great weekend vacation. I'll post some more pics soon. I'll bet there will be more and better pictures coming from people soon. There were a lot of cameras shooting photos. 2 pro photographers and a videographer from WIllard Marine and family. So there will definately be more to come.

Keith

Back
Top Bottom