Burgee supplier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith

Guru
Vessel Name
Anastasia III
Vessel Make
Krogen 42
I'm looking for a good company to buy burgees for my marina from. Looking for good quality at a reasonable price. Suggestions?

Keith, this is where our club ordered from:

Prestige Flag - Our Products - Yacht Flags

Very nice quality and price. Download the PDF pricelist and take a look. We were able to put a $20 each price on them after the setup fee.

I recently ordered a large (5' tall by 8' long) pennant for our company's boat the Lost Soul. I talked to quite a few burgee/flag makers. It seems like most of the companies I found online order their flags from China. I believe the company that David O mentioned - Prestige Flag - makes their products here. But don't quote me on that. We would have used them, but we were trying to get the pennant done in time for the Strictly Sail Pacific show, and there turnaround time was just too long. I also believe they specialize in burgees for yacht clubs and marinas, so they know what they're doing in terms of a product to be used in a marine environment.

I've been buying burgees and pendants from Prestige Flags for years. They're awesome and quality is second to none. They are stitched perfectly and use only the best materials. I'd highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom