Guru

City: Walnut Grove Ca
Vessel Name: Cary'D Away
Vessel Model: Hatteras 48 LRC
You may be preaching to the choir

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyboats View Post
Peter...............................
You're "yachting days??? What on earth do you think your doing now? Why do sailboaters seem to think sailboats are yachts and the rest of us are wannabes?
Sailboats are more yachtlike in that they can't be used in any other useful way but it seems sailboaters are trying to establish a pecking order and I do'nt like the order much. I'm of a mind that a far better method of powering boats has been developed and sails should be relegated to the has been antique world. I can see that small open sailboats can be fun and traveling the ocean may still be better done in a sailboat but the rest????
Did you really want to start a rant? Please don't get me started, too late, Damn it. Just why oh why are they so friggin arrogant. Oh the stories I can tell. This needs a new post. Oh and attaching a line to the bitter end of your all chain anchor rode, well that's just too obvious, who's going to do something that smart. I thonk I better check and see if my chains bitter end is even attached the eye in the chain locker. Thanks.
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote