TF Gathering in SE Florida 2020...2/20-2/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
I don't have the energy to scroll through this mess again. What are the firm date(s) again, please?

RT

You have more time than most of us, Feb 19 - 22 but the weekend is when most of the party will be. This year you have no excuse, I’ll send a Uber to get you. :). Watfa cooks Saturday night (I think ). Wednesday is the barbecue joint, Thursday is either Don and Friday is either Larry (or swap those two days.

Greetings,
Thanks. Mr. B. How do you know how much time I have? I'm VERY busy. What with training my dolphins, celestial observations (They're here!), stock market manipulations (gotta keep the cows out of the sorghum), general cogitating, finding suitable gif's to keep you bunch edified, informed and amused, knitting socks and jumpers for the chickens AND counting and keeping track or my gold bullion. Hardly leaves time for my afternoon nap and smoke breaks.

I have no doubt you will send an Uber to fetch me BUT after having met me, I may have to walk back so I'm a bit leery of THAT very kind offer.

I will go so far as to consult with my parole officer to see if they can extend the range of the ankle bracelet. I almost didn't get off the last time I wandered out to the back 40 and got lost (somehow ended up @ Tammy Sue's House of Toilet Plungers). So, no promises. I'll try to get all my ducks in a row...

giphy.webp

With crew if you can fit both of us..... it's her birthday weekend so attentive is good....:D

Errr....oh ya!!! It's my birthday that weekend, too! Really, I swear! No need to check my ID. (Nice try, psneeld!)

I'm looking forward to see the gang again too. Jack and I have a waterside AirBnB "Harbormaster's House" reserved on the same bay as the boats...just a short dink ride away.

We might try to steal a dinghy or two to get home some nights.

Senor RT. Your missive above is exactly why you need to attend, we all demand the right to meet you (it’s in our Bill of Rights). If you need help getting your ducks lined up Don can provide some excellent help, he has experience herding cats to make this happen and I’m sure some of our electronics dudes can adjust your ankle bracelet to make it appear your anyplace your parole officer requires you to be. Hopefully your dolphins can spare you for a few days and you will grace us with your greatness.

Two birthdays the same weekend. Sure!!!! You and Jack sharing another ‘70s. AirBnB. I don’t want to be in ear shot of that room. :)

Two birthdays the same weekend. Sure!!!! You and Jack sharing another ‘70s. AirBnB. I don’t want to be in ear shot of that room. :)

LOL! They won't let us back into the Taj Mahal of 2 years ago. That was one of the weirdest rentals I've ever been involved with. The place was stuffed to the gills with junk everywhere. This place actually looks like a much nicer joint than I normally qualify for.

This year should be relaxing being on the water as Jack and I solve all the world's problems over a beer. (In Jack's case, I use the term "beer" very loosely.)

:hide: :whistling: :D

We can furnish you with Flor de Cana and beer for your nighttime romps.

That’s why you and Steve get the beer! :)

I don't even know what Flor de cana is...

Nicagarian rum. Good and sweet. [emoji41]

Jewel and I have reservations and still plan on coming, if I can get a mast to fill up the hole in my boat. Still waiting on the mast to get finished and shipped by Selden.

I am in Stuart sand will drive up with the missus.

Trina and I plan to be there. Thanks to Don, Irv and all for organizing this once again.

Are you planning to attend the dinner on Gotcha Saturday evening?

Are you planning to attend the dinner on Gotcha Saturday evening?

Hi, Irv. Yes, please, if there’s still room at the table. If so, let us know what we can bring besides a bottle or two.

Great. Your down.

Thanks

Well there is a provision in our contract that allows the company to assign us recurrent training(early) without us bidding it. And guess what date they assigned me??? The 18th and 19th!!!! There is a chance I can get them to reschedule...I think...but I don't have high confidence. I'll keep you posted.

Send Wendy and we will be happy.
Hope you can make it.

Well there is a provision in our contract that allows the company to assign us recurrent training(early) without us bidding it. And guess what date they assigned me??? The 18th and 19th!!!! There is a chance I can get them to reschedule...I think...but I don't have high confidence. I'll keep you posted.

That ought to save Irv about $500 in Flor de cana. Besides, Wendy is the one we really want to see and she doesn't put up with that retraining nonsense.

Ted

$500.00? Certainly you jest, I was thinking closer to $1G.

Hi, Irv. Yes, please, if there’s still room at the table. If so, let us know what we can bring besides a bottle or two.

Great to hear, Ian. Will you be coming by boat?

Sure hope you can make it, John. I'm looking fwd to seeing you and Wendy.

Al. Got you down. Fun times again. Can’t wait. Watfa will cook some special stuff. :)

Al. Got you down. Fun times again. Can’t wait. Watfa will cook some special stuff. :)

(Psssst....don't tell anyone but the only reason I'm coming is for Watfa's great company and cooking!)

Al. That’s unusual, most guys just want to hug her..... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom