New old guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alormaria

Guru
Hi all!

I used to be a regular contributor to Trawlerworld back around the turn of the century. I just stumbled upon your site and it's much more up to date and user friendly. I've had my 1977 34' Marine Trader DC "Angelina" since '93 and did some cruising in Y2K. When you run out of things to do you can visit my rustic website at welcome2 .

If you don't mind I'll pull up a chair in the back and join the fun. Don't take anything I say seriously.

Al

Al,
it's a small world. I read your post and decided to click on your website. As I'm reading your story, i see Delran NJ, I looked at your photo in the middle and said to my wife, "thats D Dock in Riverside, and thats Dan Maxim's 42 Post in the background. My boat is right next to Dan's (can't see it in the photo). You never know what's going to come up when you click on something.
John
Mainship 390
Slip E31
Riverside Marina NJ

Hi Al
Can I buy your bathroom door ?

.... lol Kinda JK ... I love the carved adornments on the head doors that they put on the 34 and 36 MT's

... I have a 40 and got gyped !!

Welcome, Al. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Thanks for the welcome!

John, Yes that's Dan's boat. I've had the pleasure of being on it many times. I used to be a full time Riverside rat but moved to Dredge Harbor for the mooring and amenities. We did leave on our trip from Riverside though. See you in the summer.

Al

Hi Al
Can I buy your bathroom door ?

.... lol Kinda JK ... I love the carved adornments on the head doors that they put on the 34 and 36 MT's

... I have a 40 and got gyped !!

Sorry. "Angelina" is a Chen Hwa built Marine Trader so no cool carvings. It is built like a brick $hithouse though.

Another old guy. :banghead: When are we going to get some gals, old or young, on the sight. :confused: I mean we seem to talk about is the same old boat stuff. :facepalm:

Oh, welcome to the sight. :D

Back
Top Bottom