Seattle Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ventana

Vessel Name
Ventana
Vessel Make
Krogen 42
Looks like I need to be in Seattle for medical stuff about that time, so I may go to the show for a day. Anyone else planning on going, could meet up and BS about boats for a bit?

We will be attending on the 29th. First time in a while that I don't have a big ($$) shopping list.

I will be there Friday 1/24 11a-4p at the RBAW booth and later in the day at loitering around the Tyee YC booth harassing w8n4sun.

And usually pop in sometime for Sails and Ales on 1/31 as well.

-tozz

We're going over the first weekend and staying with our kids on Ballard. We're meeting up with a group on Saturday morning for breakfast then going to the show. We plan on spending Saturday at the indoor show then Sunday at the boats afloat part then coming back home on Monday.

I'm up for a meet and greet on Saturday for lunch or Sunday for lunch. I'll be easy to recognize--I'll be the old guy with grey hair. Oh, wait, that's about half the crowd. Disregard that.

If we're gonna meet we should have a specific time and place set up.

I'll be easy to recognize--I'll be the old guy with grey hair. Oh, wait, that's about half the crowd. Disregard that.

:rofl:

(I resemble that remark!)

I will be helping friends man their booth at Towboat Seattle (not to be confused with Towboat US) but do not know the schedule yet. Just look for another old guy with grey hair.

Stop by the Novamar Insurance booth (East Hall 1129) and say hi! If you're there on Opening Day, you may be able to refill your glass at our booth...

Dana will be presenting two seminars the first weekend so stop by and say hello if you can (I'm the old guy with some gray hair... and a beard!)

Saturday 25 Jan
5:00 PM International Couple's Cruising on $60 per day (for Everything!) Dana Greyson Stage #6 Club Level

Sunday 26 Jan
10:15 AM Shockingly Big Boatwork Bill? What Do You Do? Dana Greyson Stage #5 Club Level

We will be there on the 28th and 29th focused on the in water show, shopping for our "summer" boat. Looking forward to learning more about PNW cruising and seeing many used 45-55' vessels.

I think we're headed up on the 30th. Its "dogs on deck" day, so your dog gets in free of charge. It will be fun to see how annoying all those dogs (including mine) can be walking around a boat show. I have no idea where the doggy porta potty will be.

We are planning a few classes on Friday/Saturday of this week. And next weekend the kids will accompany us for the boats afloat side.

I've got some tickets available. PM me if interested- first come, first served.

I'll have them on will call at the start of the show.

Good show. I had fun, met lots of folks, Dana's presentations went well.

DIDN'T spend any money!

This year will mark my third year of seminar overload. So many experts, so many subjects, so little time. Looking at boats is fun but seminars like the one on LifeSling deployment have so much value. After enjoying the morning sunshine on Lake Union Monday I spent the afternoon in seminars until 8pm. Yesterday 12-7. Going back Friday from 12-6. I’ve got thousands of hours boating and fishing on and around Puget Sound and there is still so much to learn (and occasionally contribute). I’m up for a chat with any TF member!

The Boat show is also a great place to renew your towing with towboat US if you have it. The discount at the show has always more then paid for my tickets.

Went today and it was nice. Lots of boats both inside and out.

Back
Top Bottom