Cooler Oil Lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iambe

Vessel Name
Iambe
Vessel Make
1981 35 Cheoy Lee Trawler
Happy New Year!
I am looking to repalce oil lines to my coolers. I know I can get them form AD in US but living north of the border it can get expensive with customs & shipping,
Are there anything special about these hoses or could I get similar ones at NAPA or Lordco?

Thanks

Any business making hydraulic hoses should be able to make them for you. Logging, farm, mine supply stores or a marine store catering to commercial fishing.

Hydraulic shops should be well able to supply what you need. You must have at least one in your town. Even some auto supply shops may be able to help.

I live in Gibsons and did the same about 4-5 yrs ago from the local small industrial supply house, Gibsons Fasteners..

I got mine from an hydraulic shop nearby but you can also order them from online shop like new-line.com. Ordered many hose and fittings from them and they are very professional.

If you order them at an hydraulic shop, clearly state that this is not for high pressure use as high pressure hose price can go pretty high and fittings too. Also in most case more a hose is pressure resistant less bendable it will be.
Hose I like is Eaton aeroquip GH781 which far enough pressure resistant (4500psi) but still highly bendable and not very expensive.

L

Gibson Fasteners is good, if there is a supplier for the mill in PR?
New Line Hose in Burnaby is good, I’ve used them.

Happy New Year!
I am looking to repalce oil lines to my coolers. I know I can get them form AD in US but living north of the border it can get expensive with customs & shipping,
Are there anything special about these hoses or could I get similar ones at NAPA or Lordco?

Thanks

:thumb:NAPA here makes any size or material required, hose. Hydralic, fuel, or otherwise. You should have no issues in obtaining such.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom