Hendo's Randall 35 Cray Boat complete rebuild, Perth, Western Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss seeing your daily updates!
Hope you are on an extended Holiday.

Your progress is one of the reasons I enjoy reading Trawler Forum.

You ARE missed!!!!!

Matt either got tired of people asking when he is going to launch the boat or that carpet was so bad ass that he laid down for a well deserved nap.....

Happy Holiday Season to Matt, Felicity, their kin and to all on TF! :thumb:

:speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat::speed boat:

Miss seeing your daily updates!

Hope you are on an extended Holiday.

Your progress is one of the reasons I enjoy reading Trawler Forum.

You ARE missed!!!!!

Hi mate.
Sorry for no updates. I’ve been so busy trying to get the outside done before I take an well earned break for the year. I’ll post some pics and updates tomorrow for you :)

Matt either got tired of people asking when he is going to launch the boat or that carpet was so bad ass that he laid down for a well deserved nap.....

Hahaha I’m aiming for Easter now so April 2020. Haven’t taken the carpet to the boat yet. I’ll do that once I’ve finished the fit out.

Merry Christmas �� Happy New Year and all the other Holidays.

I’ve enjoyed the “re-build” process and learned a lot. Thank you

Last edited:
Ok, Nee Years is over down under, get back to work [emoji2]
Happy New Years

Ok, Nee Years is over down under, get back to work [emoji2]
Happy New Years

Happy New Year. I wish you and all who know you a very healthy, happy and prosperous new year.
Let's all hope this is the year the boat gets launched.

Hey Matt

Been watching Australia fires on the news. Sure hope you and yours are OK. Wishing best luck to everyone in your nation!

Keep the faith, mate!

Art

Hello and Happy New Year Matt she is looking great

Ace

Happy New Year Matt!!

How is Ace doing?

Attachments

• Ace.JPG
    Ace.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 82
I suspect, King Matt the first, has posted the loyal guard while the Royal Princess enjoys her beauty rest..

Gday folks. Apologies for the delay in posting. I went to the Philippines for a scuba diving holiday and then when I got back I had a bad case of CBF’d but I kicked my but into gear and got going again this afternoon.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Matt me mate...

Great ta see you posting again. WOW - you have really dropped lbs. Congrats!! I'm sure SOLSTICE welcomed you back with open arms.... err bilge! - LOL

Cheers! - Art

Last edited:
Matt me mate...

Great ta see you posting again. WOW - you have really dropped lbs. Congrats!! I'm sure SOLSTICE welcomed you back with open arms.... err bilge! - LOL

Cheets! - Art

Hey mate. Thanks for noticing. I’ve dropped 35kgs so far.

It is about time you are back. I missed my Solstice fix. [emoji106][emoji106]

Matt! Dude, looking great! How are you feeling??

Matt! Dude, looking great! How are you feeling??

I feel awesome. So much more energy and nowhere near as tired as I used to be. I’ve gone from a 135kgs wearing 5XL shirt and a 46 pants to 100kgs wearing a 2XL and a 38 pants and it’s been about 12 weeks. My goal weight is 85-90kgs

I feel awesome. So much more energy and nowhere near as tired as I used to be. I’ve gone from a 135kgs wearing 5XL shirt and a 46 pants to 100kgs wearing a 2XL and a 38 pants and it’s been about 12 weeks. My goal weight is 85-90kgs

Matt - You do everything quickly and correctly :thumb: - Art

Hi team.
Time to vote on which transom name design you like. I have a pic of two options. The third option is no marlin picture.

Colours I’m not too sure about yet. Just trying to work out designs at this stage.

Which one do you think? A, B or C?

Adjustments.JPG

B or C, for me. The marlin does not affect legibility at all in design B, IMHO.

B or C for me too. The fish in the first one kinda makes it look like 'SolstiGe' to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom