Old 12-17-2019, 10:27 AM   #20
Bacchus
TF Site Team

City: Seneca Lake NY
Vessel Name: Bacchus
Vessel Model: MS 34 HT Trawler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swa View Post
Hey Greg thanks for the reply. Im going to take your advise and post questions and pictures of parts and systems that are concerning. I just need a more time to navagate the site and learn how to do so. As for my comment concerning "Old Junk" I get frustrated sometimes with repairs as I tend to be attracted to older projects like this 40 year old trawler.
Best Regards,
Del
Del
A couple of suggestions re: getting familiar with navigating TF
  1. Best to not post duplicate posts in multiple sections of TF - OK to say Hi in Welcome Mat and include a reference to a specific question / post in another section. (for an example see Forums 101 below - just copy & paste the URL for the post you want to reference.
  2. Spend some time in the "how To Use The Forum, Site... Specifically the Forums 101 post - http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s...-etc-5739.html
  3. There are many former MS owners on TF that may / may not view the MS Builders section regularly - if the question is NOT MS specific - e.g. Yanmar engine, Kohler Gen, Side Power thruster - you will likely get more / better responses by posting in the appropriate generic section "Power Systems" "Other Trawler Systems" etc
Attending the Tarpon Springs get together should give you a great jump start by getting to know some knowledgeable TF folks first hand / in person.
If you have any questions navigating TF let me or any of the Site Team know and we are happy to assist.
Bacchus is online now   Reply With Quote