Thanks eBay,for correcting my navigational mistake!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fear that some are interpreting this thread with too much seriousness. I was lampooning the E-Bay sellers ad and their marketing.

Some of us got it..:socool:

Its a military application. Making a few vessels seem like lots more vessels.

Greetings, Mr. CT. I’m not sure. I only saw them momentarily, asked and he said they were his stop lights.

I also have a friend that has stop lights mounted to his boats transom, but they get plugged into his boat trailer. He was tired of always changing the lights on his trailer from them always being dunked in to salt water, so he mounted them to the top of the transom. he did mount them so they are easily removable.

There is a company marketing boats that are trailerable and instead of lights on the trailer, there are stern lights that only work when the boat is on the trailer and they do the braking, turning ect. At first I thought it was an interesting cheap way to add lights, then I thought, wouldn't the trailer be illegal without signal lights.

And then there is this. Regardless, it is readily apparent what the ship is about.

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 43
How would like to see this coming at you at night! Which way to run???

Greetings,
It gets even better!

65629203-0027-453b-8402-1eb0cab1bafd_1.7afe8de7c0d399473162614261a581ae.jpeg

Christmas on the starboard side (bottom photograph).

Hey, I need a set of those for my dinghy. You ebayers please post where on the 1 million led lights advertised there I can find them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom