My title.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markpierce

Master and Commander
Vessel Name
Carquinez Coot
Vessel Make
penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
Before the conversion, my title was "Master and Commander." It was changed to "Guru" (which I am unqualified for except for having posted many messages). At my request, it was changed back to M&C. But now it has been changed back to "Guru." What's going on?

Looks like you've been dethroned, Capt. Cootie!!

Sorry 'bout that...must have been nice while it lasted, though.

HMMMM it appears you are at the 'Letter of the Marque' stage where Capt Aubrey is dismissed from the service, unjustly as it turns out. Never fear he was reinstated in the next book, so I'm sure your 'nom de plume' will be returned to you in all its glory.

Before the conversion, my title was "Master and Commander." It was changed to "Guru" (which I am unqualified for except for having posted many messages). At my request, it was changed back to M&C. But now it has been changed back to "Guru." What's going on?

Automated by postings count??

I tried to change it in the mod setting, but it doesn't take. I guess my Jedi powers are weak. Sorry. Andy or Janet will have to do it.

Can I be "Curmudgeon" again?

The usertitles are based on post count and are automated. On the list of projects is coming up with more inspired rankings (the current ones were from the old board)

Automated by postings count??

Ding ding. Please collect your winning prize from the hospitality officer :D

Can I be "Curmudgeon" again?

Hmm tempting opening...

Your user title has been changed ;)

Hmm tempting opening...

Your user title has been changed ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks! The SO wouldn't let me change the boat name to match. :confused:

If I ever get to 6040 posts , I hope "1deg " will be the handle.

Or one NM .

If titles are gonna be based on post counts, I vote that all OTDE posts not qualify.:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom