Hi From Kenai Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

otnot

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Parallel Dimension
Vessel Make
Seasport
I have been reading this forum for over a year and have really enjoyed it. Figured it was time to introduce myself. I have lived on the Kenai Peninsula for over 50 years. I was involved in the commercial fishing industry for most of that. Currently retired and just enjoying Prince William Sound in the summer months. Although not a trawler owner that is the direction I'm heading. Currently running a 27 ft Seasport but like I said I want to slow down and enjoy the scenery. Thanks for all the shared knowledge on here. If your ever up this way give me a shout, the coffee pot is always on.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Welcome to the Forum! Seasports are nice! Good luck on your Trawler hunt.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I am in Nikiski, boat is in Homer, and I summer in the Sound as well. That's a great boat you have, I ran a Bayliner Trophy up until I moved into trawlers. The comfort level in the trawler is awesome, and I can actually afford the fuel now that I operate at displacement speeds :)

Dang Jim I thought you were posting my bio :) Kenai 50 plus, commercial fished, have a SeaSport. We need to get together for a cup of coffee some time.

Hello from Seward Alaska!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to TF from a former AK resident. Anchorage, '70-'74 while working for our rich uncle at Elmendorf.

Welcome. I was in Anchorage for 20 years and owned the Boardwalk Hotel in Seldovia for ten. Currently wintering in Southern Oregon and summering somewhere between Tacoma and Seward.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I didn't know there were so many of my fellow Alaskans on here. DNT99611 we had to be neighbors. My family moved to Kasilof in 1968. We had beach sites and the fish plant Ed's Kasilof Seafoods. AKDoug, thanks I like the boat but it goes too fast and burns to much fuel. I'm going to put it up for sale this spring. I have fallen in love with the Hatteras 48 LRC.

Give me a shout anytime

Welcome. We love PWS. currently doing SE and northern B.C.

We lived in SE recently for about 8yrs.
I was born in Juneau and lived in Thorne Bay, Anchorage, Nyac, Platinum and False Pass.
Presently in Concrete Wa w boat at LaConner.

Wellcome aboard. Would like to visit beautiful Alaska some day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom