Anyone familiar with this Boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a rough crowd. Perhaps haven't been around work boats?

I like the boat. Looks heavy built to withstand heavy weather. If I wanted a boat of that size I would give it a good look over. All pictures show any boat better than it actually is from my experiences. I've look at a lot of vessels and have never seen one that looked better than the pictures.

The only thing I would immediately change is the ground gear. Pretty small winch and rode for a vessel that size. Some of the wiring/panels/switches looks a bit on the cheap side too but I really like the engine room. It looks professionally done to reasonable standards.

It is more of a work boat design than yacht design which I like too. Perhaps reflected in the price? A good surveyor that is knowledgeable in steel boats would be a must. This size and especially type of boat has a limited market. Any offer should factor in resale value and challenges.

Been for sale for quite sometime - Portland, OR.

Seems never fully finished, no name, no home port...

Curiosity is getting the better of me! Anyone local know the deal?

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2007/custom-long-range-trawler-3192847/?refSource=standard listing

The specifications and equipment look great plus a virtually new engine. Why not just go see it? At $375,000 if the owner’s age is really the reason for the sale, it would be a great deal
Jack

The only thing I can add to this discussion is that from the backgrounds in some of the photos it is located somewhere on the Multnomah Channel between Portland and Scappoose. And I'd wonder about the expired registeration for 6 years.

i wonder how they got that huge fridge through that door ??

Probably the same way ours came in, during the build stage.

Surgery will be required on the cockpit BH/door sill on ours to get old one out and new one in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom