The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skipper Bruce

Vessel Name
You'N'Me
Vessel Make
custom trawler 34'
My wife & I cruise Atlantic Canada on our 34' trawler witch we built from a fiberglass shell supplied by Andersons boat shop in 2003. By 2007 we launched and christened "You'N'Me" for the 1st time,since then other than local trips,we have visited most of PEI's marinas & ports,Magdalene Islands,Bras D'or lakes,Newfoundland and St Pierre & Miquelon. We are considering doing the great loop in our future,but for now its still a dream as winter sets in we have our boat stored in our shop patiently waiting for spring.Looking forward to reading comments & sharing adventures.
Skipper out .

Welcome aboard! We want pictures.

Bruce, welcome aboard TF and as Parks mentioned above, we'd like to see pics of your boat. Also of the places you've cruised. I'd venture a guess that the vast majority of us will have see PEI or the surrounding waters. I for one would love to see pics of your area.

Welcome Bruce, sounds like you're handy and that's certainly a good thing for a boat owner. Enjoy the forum, and yes, please post pictures :)

pictures

Hi all: No trouble building a boat,but big problems navigating my computer,will post pictures soon.:confused:

Skipper
Welcome aboard TF
I'm sure many will be interested in your boat build and adventures.

pictures

2017 spring summer ipad 224.jpg

Here is a picture of our boat

more pictures

Welcome aboard. Congrats on you ability to build your own boat!

Welcome aboard! We want pictures.

Bruce, welcome aboard TF and as Parks mentioned above, we'd like to see pics of your boat. Also of the places you've cruised. I'd venture a guess that the vast majority of us will have see PEI or the surrounding waters. I for one would love to see pics of your area.

Welcome Bruce, sounds like you're handy and that's certainly a good thing for a boat owner. Enjoy the forum, and yes, please post pictures :)

Skipper
Welcome aboard TF
I'm sure many will be interested in your boat build and adventures.

more pictures of our boat "You'N'Me"
Fortune Bay,newfld 2016 183.jpg

2017 spring summer ipad 282.jpg

2017 spring summer ipad 316.jpg

Welcome Bruce!

Love that raft with the slide etc!

Question: how do you launch and retrieve that inflatable - all by hand?

Welcome aboard! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Yes its easy to slide over the stern then retrieve by standing on the upper deck & pull using bow line,without the motor.

Back
Top Bottom