View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
TRD
Veteran Member

City: Trussville
Vessel Name: Lady J
Vessel Model: Chris Craft Corinthian 380
Radar - cables and hook up

Before I start, I want to say, I know nothing about Radar and setting it up. In fact I don't even know enough to ask sensible questions . Now, with that said -- here I go:

A little background. I don't own a Trawler. I do own a Chris Craft Corinthian 380. I have been told it is a cross between a Trawler, Cruiser and a Houseboat. I am here because in the past, everyone has been very helpful.

I recently purchased a Radar/Chartplotter setup from an estate sale. It might be all a POS, but the price was right so I had to take the chance.

It is a Raymarine C120 along with the Dome, a DSM300 and a Furuno RD30. I have the C120 to Dome cable, but the end to the Dome has been disconnect and/or cut/.

I am looking for another cable or instructions on how to connect the one I have.

Would someone explain what the DSM300 actually does. I think I have figured out the function of the Furuno RD30.

Presently my boat is in dry dock as I paint the hull and do a few repairs. Once completed, I will be moving from Demopolis, Al on the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway up to where it junctions the Tennessee River and back down to Guntersville, Al.

Thanks for any info

Terry
TRD is offline   Reply With Quote