Northern Lights 5 KW Drive Belt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HiDHo

Guru
Looking for a NAPA belt part # for my generator drive belt size 28 5/8” x 25/64”.
I think the NL part # is 40-02002 Alaska Diesel Electric 515651*005.

Why don't you go to a NAPA, Advanced Auto or any auto parts store and ask them to match your existing belt. Even if it is broken they can match.

David

I worked in the auto parts business for many years. Take the belt with you to the store. They will have a "belt finder" that they can use to measure the belt. If it is badly stretched out let them know you need one slightly shorter. When you get one that fits, write down the part number in your maintenance log for future reference.

Thanks, I know the parts store can cross reference, I just thought someone had found the belt that fits and had a part #. I have the Napa # for the oil filter as well as all my engine filters cross reference #’s.
Maybe Ski has it, I think he has a NL 5kw on his boat. ��

I'm on my boat in Beaufort NC for a fun weekend. Just hopped in ER to look at my older NL 643 5kW. Belt is a Dayco Top-Cog 15280 11A0710. Adjuster is right in center of range, so it fits well. Pretty sure I got the numbers right, but a bit blurry, so could be errors. Belt has about 2400hrs on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom