Glad he was rescued but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Mr. m. Hmmm....I'd think twice about renewing your subscription to this news "source". From your link: "World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content."

Whoops - actually (somewhat) in my defense I picked it up from a yacht club FB page I am on! AND, I didn't get in from my ME trip until 1am this morning! :)

Last edited:
That's just too funny. He didn't say however if he was complaining or whether he enjoyed the experience. Maybe there were some magic mushrooms growing on that islet.

While it may be a made up story, #FloridaMan is alive and well in our state and a story like this one isn't too far from truth here in my home state.

Wifey B: Now thousands will come in search of the nymphomaniac mermaids. :rofl:

Wifey B: Now thousands will come in search of the nymphomaniac mermaids. :rofl:

To heck with that - I want to know what mussels he was eating!

All the fun with none of the cost!

Has anybody noticed the proximity of this posting to "Best place for a bottom job in Stuart"?????

Stole that from FOX !

Wifey B: I like the story about the Kentucky woman who gave birth to a 22 lb. baby boy in a McDonald's restaurant and named him "Big Mac." :rofl:

Wifey B: I like the story about the Kentucky woman who gave birth to a 22 lb. baby boy in a McDonald's restaurant and named him "Big Mac." :rofl:

Bet that hurt.

Next time, dont ask for a super size.
That has got to have hurt.

Folks, read posts # 2 and 3 again! :)

Folks, read posts # 2 and 3 again! :)

On online version of other unnamed tabloids.

Sometimes we just need to lose ourselves in nonsense knowing full well this publication has no concept of facts nor the truth. It is one of those publications you can save and read on a cold, wet winter day. SMILE
AND we don't have to look foolish, reading it in the check out line of the grocery store.

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. G9. "I know that's how it works where we live." Really? Remind me never to visit Mississippi. I've run into "eccentric" types in my time and interestingly, I've usually taken something positive from the interactions. I may or may not believe in alien abductions (you can form your OWN opinions on that) but everyone is different and judgements are a refection of oneself. Perhaps I'm just a bit more astute at recognizing kindred spirits...

giphy.webp

A man after my own heart! RT Think I saw your exotic dancer at a bar in Pacagoula Friday night! Only in Magnolia state - where the Earth is still flat!

Sorry I thought this was "The Trolling Forum"?

Is there an emoji for "hook Line & Sinker"?

“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” -Mark Twain

Greetings,
Mr. G9. "I know that's how it works where we live." Really? Remind me never to visit Mississippi. I've run into "eccentric" types in my time and interestingly, I've usually taken something positive from the interactions. I may or may not believe in alien abductions (you can form your OWN opinions on that) but everyone is different and judgements are a refection of oneself. Perhaps I'm just a bit more astute at recognizing kindred spirits...

giphy.webp
Her husband.

Attachments

• sad-panda.jpg
    sad-panda.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
Greetings,

giphy.webp

I guess unsolicited political opinions are just appreciated more in some parts of the country than others. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom