View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 03:57 AM   #17
Jmarsh203

City: All over
Vessel Name: Chapter II
Vessel Model: 1972 42 foot Alloy Mfg
Not yet I’ll be hauling it in another month or two. I’ll be moving the boat next trip home hopefully. I’ve dove it and cleaned the bottom and didn’t find anything that looked too bad exterior wise. Bones look pretty good on her for a boat from 72. There are a couple little spots on the inside that will need a little attention but nothing that would make me regret buying the boat so far. I know on the remodel I’ll be yanking out the black water tank and replacing it. It’s an aluminum tank so it’s only a matter of time before it’s going to be a problem. Lol that window unit will be pulled out in the long run and for the transit I’ve got planned next trip home but I’ll prob put it back in while I’m working on the interior so I don’t have to mess with the sea strainers for the marine ac units. I can also leave it on without worrying about anything while I’m at work so I can keep some good airflow through the boat. I’ve still got the window glass and frame for the back window but was thinking about upgrading the windows all the way around and going as thick as my vertical sliding windows I’ve got on board, which have half inch thick tempered safety glass in them.
Jmarsh203 is offline   Reply With Quote