Re-upholstery Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Hey TF,

The Admiral wants to have the settee (sofa) re-upholstered this winter. My only requirement is that the fabric be Sunbrella.

Can you all please recommend a shop in the Portland OR area?

Thank you

My niece has a canvas shop in Portland. No store front, she works by word of mouth. I could put you in touch with her.

We used a shop in Tigard, OR. this spring to recover all of our pilot house, map station and salon with ultra leather and new foam. Work was done on time and my wife is happy with the work. I can PM you contact info if interested.

About time! Kay has wanted that for along time! Not sure about the sunbrella requirement, let her pick it out. Wink, wink...
Cheers buddy

We just had two recliners made with ultra leather. Feels like leather and super easy to care for including stains. Sunbrella does require treatment to retain water repellant/stain properties.

Tom, there's a couple in Portland that run a canvas/isinglass shop who, IMHO, walk on water when it comes to anything boat. They've done work for me on 3 boats and do what they say they're going to do, they do it on time and they do it for the price they quote you. They're just a bit west of the airport.

His name is Gordon Gruhlke and you can reach him at 503-289-3530. The shop name is Carol's Custom Canvas. Great people to work with.

Carolsinc.com

Mention my name. Won't get you anything but every time I refer a customer they send me $5,000. Just kidding, of course. Tell 'em I said hello.

We used a shop in Tigard, OR. this spring to recover all of our pilot house, map station and salon with ultra leather and new foam. Work was done on time and my wife is happy with the work. I can PM you contact info if interested.

Please send me a PM

Tom, there's a couple in Portland that run a canvas/isinglass shop who, IMHO, walk on water when it comes to anything boat. They've done work for me on 3 boats and do what they say they're going to do, they do it on time and they do it for the price they quote you. They're just a bit west of the airport.

His name is Gordon Gruhlke and you can reach him at 503-289-3530. The shop name is Carol's Custom Canvas. Great people to work with.

Carolsinc.com

Mention my name. Won't get you anything but every time I refer a customer they send me $5,000. Just kidding, of course. Tell 'em I said hello.

Thanks buddy.

About time! Kay has wanted that for along time! Not sure about the sunbrella requirement, let her pick it out. Wink, wink...
Cheers buddy

Bla Bla Bla Bla!!!:D

She already has the fabric picked out......:dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom