New Forum Tips & Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it was far better to have the topics grouped together

Have no idea , after the required re sign in the screen showed something strange a list of Q&A in order on their posting..

Just fine now, Thanks for a great board.

FF

Album in Your Profile

Just a reminder :facepalm: everyone we can publish an Album in our profile setting of things like our Admiral, our family members, boat pets etc. so we put a face to our Avatar.

Last edited:
Just a reminder :facepalm: everyone we can publish an Album in our profile setting of things like our Admiral, our family members, boat pets etc. so we put a face to our Avatar.

Good point Elwin - just went in and tried it. And for a Techno Luddite such as myself, it is actually quite painless. Although it states that the file sizes must be small, it actually resizes automatically albeit slowly.

I just ried to upload the picture I use in my previous avatar... and for some reason it wouldn't do it!!
I am not impressed!
I think you must have done something wrong Delia, I just went into my profile and followed the procedure and it worked first time - I think, but as this is my first post on the new software, I guess I'll only know after I click on submit. If an edit follows then I goofed up 1st time too.

How do I stop the sending of notifications of replys to my E MAIL?

I USED MY BUSINESS ADDRESS And can not handle the volume created by the forum.

Cant find how to stop this in the various choices .

HELP!!!!

Also I seem to be restricted from the Deep End, is that on purpose?

FF

Last edited:
Go under your edit options and place " do not subscribe " on receiving subscriptions from post or when you go to post, just look down below where you are writing and under additional options make sure it says the same thing.

Greetings,
What I did is put the TF address in my junk folder so it doesn't show up in my regular e-mail. I still check my junk (just like the TSA) on a regular basis and it's easy to delete from there.

OK, why can't I access anything in OTDE? I saw a couple of posts, supposedly by me, that I can't even see. Get a message that I don't have access to that section.????

Keith, did you go to User CP (Control Panel), click on Group Memberships on the left side and then sign up to join OTDE

Last edited:
Greetings,
What I did is put the TF address in my junk folder so it doesn't show up in my regular e-mail. I still check my junk (just like the TSA) on a regular basis and it's easy to delete from there.

I did the same thing RTF. Andy may wish to revisit my original suggestion regarding his choice of forum default... We have a default setting on our inbox that is not in his Forums best interest to be on. JMHO

Keith, did you go to User CP (Control Panel), click on Group Memberships on the left side and then sign up to join OTDE

That worked, thanks! The weird thing is that all those posts by "Keith" have now disappeared. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom