Yachtworld Changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Conrad

Guru
Vessel Name
Blue Sky
Vessel Make
Nordic Tugs 42 Hull #001
Am I the only one who has gone into Yachtworld recently and discovered that they have completely changed their interface, making it a real challenge to do any searches?

Am I the only one who has gone into Yachtworld recently and discovered that they have completely changed their interface, making it a real challenge to do any searches?
I'm feeling your pain as well. :nonono:

Yep. Software writers...let’s make it “better”. See it at work all the time.:banghead:

Well even though it is totally different and it will take a while to get used to it, the new Yachtworld "Advanced Search" is essentially the same as the old. I compared the old UK version with the new US one and there wasn't much difference. Some are buried in Advanced Filters. Yes the keyword selection is gone, but that never worked well for me anyway. That seems to be the only thing missing.

David

For a while, I had a link to the old search engine. That changed this morning. Today, I can't even do a search for a Willard. But if you aren't looking for an older brand or a limited brand, you can still bookmark a default search and use it over again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom