Seen on CL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bligh

Guru
Vessel Name
Concerto
Vessel Make
1980 Cheoy Lee
if only i had more time....

00505_kn3zHDsloFA_1200x900.jpg

https://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/boa/d/corpus-christi-fales-navigator-38t-for/6989810659.html

That's a pretty nice boat.

Is it a sail boat with twin engines or a trawler with ketch sails?

Is it a sail boat with twin engines or a trawler with ketch sails?
That thar be one'em elusive moter sailers. More fur moterin than fur sailin.

Greetings,
Mr. b2. Well, we know it has sails but it may not have motors. As per usual...NO engine space pictures.

Gotta clear more than a few bridges.
My N46 had twin mast. Got tired of relying on the bridge schedule. I took the fwd mast off. Next owner took the aft mast off. Sometimes it is more important to make a quick run to the ocean than discovering the bridges are locked down. Or a quick run to your dock to hide from the weather.

Greetings,
Mr. D. Nope. I saw BOTH props BUT are they connected to anything? Better yet, IF there are engines, what shape are they in? Being a long time TF member, you might have noticed that I judge a vessel's condition from how good the ER looks.

Messy ER=poor to no maintenance more often than not IMO.

Greetings,
Mr. D. Nope. I saw BOTH props BUT are they connected to anything? Better yet, IF there are engines, what shape are they in? Being a long time TF member, you might have noticed that I judge a vessel's condition from how good the ER looks.

Messy ER=poor to no maintenance more often than not IMO.
:thumb:

Attachments

• hes right u no.jpg
    hes right u no.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 46
I'm with RT, no engine room pictures, no engines. Really like the boat except for no need for twins if you have sails. I'm guessing those 2 engine in that hull are tighter than shoes in a shoebox.

Ted

Greetings,
Mr. OC. Shoe box? Yup. When I saw the picture I wondered how the maneuvering would be with the props so close together AND the single rudder, large though it may be...

Back
Top Bottom