View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:22 AM   #9
FF's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 19,911
If your wiring allows you to power the dock inlet power plugs , they can be used as Buddy Plugs to power a boat rafted to yours.

In some remote areas having a set of 3 or 4 prong 120v and 240v range plugs is needed to have dock power .

These plugs are not marine so much cheaper , and control a bit who gets to plug in.
FF is offline   Reply With Quote