Any interest in a Selene Trawlers Builders Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julsburd

Veteran Member
I would like to be able to share advice, tips etc with other Selene owners and TF does not have a forum for this. Is there an interest out there for this. I emailed TF's admin/tech folks and they told me to post in the forum so here it is! We are a recent Selene owner having purchased a 2006 43' Selene Pilothouse Trawler. Only 1 month in so we would be "listening" more than "talking" on this forum!

I would like to be able to share advice, tips etc with other Selene owners and TF does not have a forum for this. Is there an interest out there for this. I emailed TF's admin/tech folks and they told me to post in the forum so here it is! We are a recent Selene owner having purchased a 2006 43' Selene Pilothouse Trawler. Only 1 month in so we would be "listening" more than "talking" on this forum!
Join the Selene owner's forum. The members there range from the 36's up to the big ones. There's a member roster available to members that lists all the hull numbers and owner information for those who have joined. As a long-time 43 owner (actually a Solo, but the same hull), I'm pretty familiar with the boat and happy to share. There is at least one other Selene owner active here. We love our Solo/Selene, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time aboard! Welcome to the Selene family!

We are aware of the Selene Owners Forum and have signed up for it. I just think it would be good to have this group on TF also because it has a much wider member base.

We are aware of the Selene Owners Forum and have signed up for it. I just think it would be good to have this group on TF also because it has a much wider member base.

Hi,
Very good idea indeed, I would be happy to contribute as much as I can, I took delivery of my Selene end of April this year and up to now I really love her.

There was a lot of interest not long ago.
Read the whole thread for trend.

Welcome Julsburd,

Steve is a wealth of knowledge with a ton of info to share and I would be more than happy to share any information to help you.
You’ll be surprised how much information this forum can help you also. I know they have provided me with many ideas and solutions, and I try to reciprocate in kind.
Please share photo’s of your new pride and joy and dont be afraid to share projects and upgrades with all the members here. A wealth of knowledge here as well as the Selene Forum.

Cheers,

Welcome Julsburd,

Steve is a wealth of knowledge with a ton of info to share and I would be more than happy to share any information to help you.
You’ll be surprised how much information this forum can help you also. I know they have provided me with many ideas and solutions, and I try to reciprocate in kind.
Please share photo’s of your new pride and joy and dont be afraid to share projects and upgrades with all the members here. A wealth of knowledge here as well as the Selene Forum.

Cheers,

Hey Julsburd Welcome.

The only thing you have to worry about with Selene owners is they always thing their anchor is better!!:eek:

Hey Julsburd Welcome.

The only thing you have to worry about with Selene owners is they always thing their anchor is better!!:eek:

PM me and I'll tell you what I use! ;);)

Selene Owners Group is awesome - detailed info on all things Selene - administered by a very knowledgeable and helpful guy. You will find the answers to detailed questions. Great sharers. Links to Selene Blogs.

TF - also great for education on the things you don't even know to ask the questions about!

Selene Facebook - new. Good for sharing happy snappies and travel experiences.

Selene.com webpage and links to blogs - has some technical manuals and links to blogs.

There - I think it's covered. No need to water down the content with another site - methinks.

Enjoy your Solo.
From 4333 - :confused:

PM me and I'll tell you what I use! ;);)

Selene Owners Group is awesome - detailed info on all things Selene - administered by a very knowledgeable and helpful guy. You will find the answers to detailed questions. Great sharers. Links to Selene Blogs.

TF - also great for education on the things you don't even know to ask the questions about!

Selene Facebook - new. Good for sharing happy snappies and travel experiences.

Selene.com webpage and links to blogs - has some technical manuals and links to blogs.

There - I think it's covered. No need to water down the content with another site - methinks.

Enjoy your Solo.
From 4333 - :confused:

You've been talking to Crusty too much huh......:D:D:popcorn:

As a long time TF member and Selene owner since 2017, I would welcome a TF owners group. Sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom