Introducing Janet, Jeff and another Andy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Tomorrow we will be converting the software running our community. *Over the last couple weeks a few people have been working diligently to make sure this goes smoothly. *Since we will need all hands on deck to answer questions and help everyone through the transition, I felt it was overdue to introduce them. *Janet H helps me on all the Social Knowledge sites with member support, working with the teams and making sure issues are being hear and resolved. *Jeff (Tech Admin) is our guru programmer who tackles the hard projects like building a custom import script from the current software to vBulletin and the other Andy is a designer who does the look & feel stuff.

You will see them posting throughout the forums offering help and making sure everyone gets through the transition okay.

Guess I'll "have to" go to the boat Thursday and avoid the computer.* Maybe I'll pick up a load of diesel and then re-balance the boat.* Hope yesterday's rain has washed off all the bird poop.

Attachments

• bilgealarm.jpg
    bilgealarm.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 68
I tackle esoteric computer problems as my job.* Boating keeps me creative.* Hang in there, it won't be easy.

Welcome Janet, Jeff and Andy. Good luck with everything tomorrow and thanks.

Welcome Tech Team!* To my fellow TFers...Best of luck on crossing over.* Hope to see y'all on the other side.*

Into the void and out the other side of the worm hole.

See you there, hope it's a good trip for all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom