Spring has sprung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alfton

Boat Bum
Vessel Name
Traveling Star
Vessel Make
Pilgrim 40
I realize that maybe this thread should have been posted in the Gulf Coast Events section but I thought it needed to be shared with everyone on all coasts.* Spring has sprung in the Clear Lake area of Texas.* I sighted my first florescent bikini of the season this weekend.* Sorry I have no photo to attach

Alfton wrote:* Sorry I have no photo to attach
*I sighted my first florescent bikini of the season this weekend.*

Sorry I have no photo to attach.

Thanks a lot. What good are you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

-- Edited by skipperdude on Monday 26th of March 2012 12:15:16 PM

skipperdude wrote:Alfton wrote:* Sorry I have no photo to attach
*What good are you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Well, he didn't specifically say that it was being worn, so maybe the photo wouldn't have mattered?

Conrad wrote:skipperdude wrote:Alfton wrote:* Sorry I have no photo to attach
*What good are you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Well, he didn't specifically say that it was being worn, so maybe the photo wouldn't have mattered?

*Unless it was reciently un worn. As in, the wearer still present.

Hey I live in the arctic. I can dream can't I
wink.gif

skipperdude wrote:Conrad wrote:skipperdude wrote:Alfton wrote:* Sorry I have no photo to attach
*What good are you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Unless it was reciently un worn. As in, the wearer still present.

Hey I live in the arctic. I can dream can't I
wink.gif

*Good point. Photo required.

It sprang here too last week with record temps in the 80s. But it just unsprung**
no.gif
and temps will be in the teens tonight with snow flurries and cold the rest of the week.
cry.gif

Up here in Ak we have officially broken the record for snow fall.

*500 inches fell in Whittier this winter. It is snowing today.

SD

I will try to improve on the performance of my posts in the future and include photographs

Well, here you go, SD.* This is*how we go boating in CA!* I think I need a bigger boat!

2379913.jpg

Who needs OTDE... when you get picts like that on this thread?*

FlyWright wrote:
Well, here you go, SD.* This is*how we go boating in CA!* I think I need a bigger boat!

2379913.jpg
Oh Flywrong! Send them this way. Your wife would not approve of them for your crew. Our Maine BWWs (Big Maine Women) are still all bundled up (thank God) and we could sorely use those harbingers of warm weather to raise our cold spirits.

Whataya mean, David?* One of 'em IS my wife!!* I'll let you guess which one.* (No fair helping him, Ray!)

dwhatty, raise your cold what? There was some type of interference, maybe sunspots :), and I didn't get the last part of your transmission.

Tell me, Al, when was that picture taken?

I told the girlfriend that her purple bathing suit didn't match her blond hair but she decided to wear it anyway. On second thought it kinda stands out next to the blue & white the girl next to her is wearing so what can I say, wrong again!!!*

2379913.jpg

look closely, the 5th from the left must be a guy
Steve W

Steve wrote:
look closely, the 5th from the left must be a guy
Steve W
That's hilarious! Now I can't stop laughing! At first I thought you were crazy as she looked pretty good to me! And then I saw it.

FlyWright wrote:

2379913.jpg
*Looks like a normal weekend in California to me. Sure PNW, Canada, Alaska and Maine have interesting coastlines. But it's what you find on the California coastline that makes me call it home
biggrin.gif

FlyWright wrote:

2379913.jpg
*Is that a manual inflation tube on the fourth from the right?

dwhatty wrote:FlyWright wrote:

2379913.jpg
*Is that a manual inflation tube on the fourth from the right?

*Don't see anything that needs topping up.

The above eye candy is very similar to what we see here on the Queensland Gold Coast beaches all year round, actually...sorry.....

Peter B wrote:
The above eye candy is very similar to what we see here on the Queensland Gold Coast beaches all year round, actually...sorry.....
*How can that be we have them here in NC during*our summer.* Do you mean there is enough to go around.* Who'd a thunk?

Peter B wrote:
Sadly, not around here.* I have to run either up to Baltimore or down to Annapolis.*

Sorry, Pasadena, but I calls 'em, as I sees 'em.* But, there may be more tattoos, especially tramp-stamps, per capita here than anywhere else.* Except maybe Samoa.

I was wondering where they where?* **Puget Sound must have some but they are usually bundled up so you can not tell.***
cry.gif

Whataya mean, David?* One of 'em IS my wife!!* I'll let you guess which one.* (No fair helping him, Ray!)***

OK, which one is your wife?
confuse.gif

<h1 class="headline">Women beach volleyball players dont have to wear bikinis at Olympics</h1>

Well there goes my favorite spectator sport.*
cry.gif

-- Edited by Phil Fill on Tuesday 27th of March 2012 03:51:27 PM

Phil Fill wrote:
Whataya mean, David?* One of 'em IS my wife!!* I'll let you guess which one.* (No fair helping him, Ray!)***

OK, which one is your wife?
confuse.gif
*Al said that. Not me.

Why aren't Al's 10 bikini-clad crew members waving at me too?

Attachments

• flywright thumbs up.jpg
    flywright thumbs up.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 97
Phil Fill wrote:*
<h1 class="headline">Women beach volleyball players dont have to wear bikinis at Olympics</h1>
*Well there goes my favorite spectator sport.*
cry.gif

the way I took the meaning of the no bikini rule at first would have made it every man's new favorite sport.

Pineapple Girl wrote:Phil Fill wrote:*
*Well there goes my favorite spectator sport.*
cry.gif

the way I took the meaning of the no bikini rule at first would have made it every man's new favorite sport.

*Bikini's or not, I am a fan
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom