TF Gathering in SE Florida 2020...2/20-2/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wondering id the 2021 Abaco TF Flotilla now takes on more importance.

It may be more challenging.

I guess it will be more challenging.

Can we overcome it and still go.

I would like to start that conversation mid next year and see where it takes us - if others are still willing. It will change as we get closer and maybe boats less self-sufficient will not be able to make it - or can with support from mother vessels.

Conceptually we are still in.

I would like to start that conversation mid next year and see where it takes us - if others are still willing. It will change as we get closer and maybe boats less self-sufficient will not be able to make it - or can with support from mother vessels.

Wifey B: Could be a beautiful show of caring too. :)

Al whatever you want you got, except a new roommate for the spectacular living quarters. We can always use Ted’s cooler and ice, my new icemaker does great but can’t keep up with some of you.

Mrs.T what’s the difference between the end of Feb or the beginning of March among friends.

Watfa has the Saturday meal all planned and with Lena’s help all will be perfect and we have been shopping for various prices.

Good times will soon be here. :)

That would be a good topic for its own thread. This is the 2020 TF Ft. Pierce Gathering thread.

Al whatever you want you got, except a new roommate for the spectacular living quarters. We can always use Ted’s cooler and ice, my new icemaker does great but can’t keep up with some of you.

Good times will soon be here. :)

Irv, Jack and I are already making plans. :hide::whistling::nonono:

Al
Jack? Jack??? What about Steve? :)

TF Gathering in SE Florida 2020

In my prior post please substitute prizes for prices. Damn auto correct.

Thanks guys. Priscilla and I will be there in February.
La Vita Dolce may have a new bimini by then, as I broke some of the (old) isinglass taking it down for Dorian.
We bought a new Ingalls cooler to keep ice and some good beer cold over the weekend.
Looking forward to seeing you all then.
Collecting some odd stuff for prizes, and trying to be sure there are a few bottles of Flor de Cana left in the state by then.
Thanks, John Sage

Hope we can make it this time - with this much warning I may be able to move the family ski trip a week or two either side of those dates :thumb:

Great you both can make it. I’ll buy more Flo de Cana. :)

Senior Moon. Great executive decision. I’ll make plans to see everyone and have a great time. Will you contact the marina or are we better to do it individually?

Thanks so much, I know the pay isn’t very much for the work you and your sidekick (Larry) receive but we all appreciate your efforts.

Menzies be careful in Rio, it gets worse every year. One day you guys will make it. :)

Irv, I hate to say it, but this is the most money I make all year. I depend on it to augment my income.

Capt. Jack, I extrapolated your work schedule from Sept. 18, and the Ouija took it into consideration before setting the date.

Since I don’t know how many or how long people will be staying, everyone should contact the Fort Pierce City Marina for themselves.

Last edited:
Irv, I hate to say it, but this is the most money I make all year. I depend on it to augment my income.

Capt. Jack, I extrapolated your work schedule from Sept. 18, and the Ouija took it into consideration before setting the date.

Wait until you see the digs that Capt Al (Flyright) came up with... Its no Taj mahal like a couple of years ago, but should be comfortable ...

I hope your claiming all this additional income on your taxes....

What Senor Moon doesn’t tell you that he gets 25% from the marina and all the places we spend money within a ten mile radius, why do you think he offers to drive us to Marine Liquidators in his limo? Please keep it between us because Don doesn’t want to give discounts. Now you know Jack or was that Steve?

Fun times are coming.

Wait until you see the digs that Capt Al (Flyright) came up with... Its no Taj mahal like a couple of years ago, but should be comfortable ...

Did you see it even comes with a dock? Definitely a step up from the Taj Mahal!

Looking forward to the fun times in Ft. Pierce in 2020!

Fantastic, free dockage, water and electricity for the entire group. Thanks Al.

Fun times, again.

Made reservations today at Ft Pierce, arrive Wednesday and leave Monday. Asked for a slip near Ted to facilitate the ice problem, and floating dock. Let’s see how they screw up this year. I don’t want to be in the peasant area with Scott. :)

Looking forward to another great time.

We reserved our spot from Thursday to Monday.
Looking forward to seeing you all again. Safe journeys until then.
John and Priscilla Sage

Made reservations today at Ft Pierce, arrive Wednesday and leave Monday. Asked for a slip near Ted to facilitate the ice problem, and floating dock. Let’s see how they screw up this year. I don’t want to be in the peasant area with Scott. :)

Looking forward to another great time.

Funny Irv.... but they must have taken you seriously...I am required to have clips on my rail to accept concertina wire and they said I have to be back to my boat by sunset every night till daybreak. :eek:

The TF gathering really sounds like a lot of fun. Tried to make it that past few years, but significant other does tax returns for AARP then and won't break away. Might have to do it solo... (Ted, you give lessons?:))

You guys do a great job!

JohnS. Did you get a confirmation number? I don’t have anything.

Scott. They did not require you to wear an ankle bracelet this year? I need to remind them. :)

That's funny Irv, last year the tall blonde I talked to outside the office said for $50, all I needed was a dog collar. :)

I think Ted said he met her sister getting fuel on the St John's river later that year.

Scott. Did that transgender blonde strike you with her whip as promised? Did you scream in pain or pleasure? Inquiring minds.

You musta had your eye on a different woman IRV... :)

Let's let the newcomers enjoy with anticipation of the real FT Pierce entertainment and move along....

The TF gathering really sounds like a lot of fun. Tried to make it that past few years, but significant other does tax returns for AARP then and won't break away. Might have to do it solo... (Ted, you give lessons?:))

You guys do a great job!

I do give lessons, but I'm not cheap. I work for craft beer.

Ted

Well my reservations are in. Confirmation from the head lady. Since I've been there every year, she says I'm guaranteed a floating dock slip, but she's going to try to get Irv one next to me also. Those like Irv, that haven't been coming as long are a little lower on the priority list. :angel:

Ted

200.webp

Ted

I’m always lower on the list, look towards the bottom of any list and you’ll find me. But thanks for looking out for me (I THINK). :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom