2004 Navigator 5300 Classic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralsy

Hey Guys.
So have looked at a 52 Hershine yesterday and was a tad put off by the lack of general maintenance in the engine room. Apparently the owner had spent $30,000 on changing the aftercoolers and general engines servicing. The mechanic must have been a grub or there are leaks that weren't fixed because there was a larger oil puddle in the bilge and the drip tray under the diesel prefilters was full of diesel as well ad it just being plain dirty .
Anyway another boat had pricked my interest. Its a 2004 NAVIGATOR CLASSIC. Are these boats American made and what are people's opinion of them. See the link below.
https://www.boatsales.com.au/boats/...7530444?pageSource=details&id=OAG-AD-17530444

Yes Navigators were USA made in California.
I have a 1995 53’ Sundance that is a galley up design. The later boats are better looking and appear to have better wood work. I would say it is a mid line boat.
I do like the layout of the Navigators. They are supposed to be fuel efficient for their size. I have not owned mine long enough to give any figures on that.
Almost all are Volvo powered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom