Logo Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boydster

Vessel Name
Change of Heart
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 42
Seeing as the TF Logo Contest is now dead in the water...

There were some here that expressed an interest in seeing the submissions, here's mine and I too would like to see the others that were sent in.The "anchor" logo is simply an adaptation of one for a small business that I used to have.* - Boyd

Attachments

• trawler forum logo curves.jpg
    trawler forum logo curves.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 71
  • trawl2.jpg
    trawl2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 83
Yes....looks good.

Boydster wrote:
Seeing as the TF Logo Contest is now dead in the water...

There were some here that expressed an interest in seeing the submissions, here's mine and I too would like to see the others that were sent in.The "anchor" logo is simply an adaptation of one for a small business that I used to have.* - Boyd
*Anchors make a good burgee as well.

For what its worth, turns out not much.* The credit goes to the Admiral.

Attachments

• tflogo1.jpg
    tflogo1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 74
  • tflogo2.jpg
    tflogo2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 39
  • tflogo3.jpg
    tflogo3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 78
  • tfpromo art.jpg
    tfpromo art.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 60
Boydster wrote:... here's mine...
I like your first one although you might get into trouble with Boeing for stealng our swoopy blue livery design :)

Might want a more generic "trawler" however.* Cause Mark's gonna be upset that it's not a Coot and Eric's gonna be upset that it's not a Willard and Carey's gonna be upset that it's not a lobsterboat and......

Now if you really wanted to attract notice and cause comment you could use that rendition of Eric's boat as a hydrofoil.

Marin wrote:
I like your first one although you might get into trouble with Boeing for stealng our swoopy blue livery design :)

Might want a more generic "trawler" however.* Cause Mark's gonna be upset that it's not a Coot ...*
idea.gif

Attachments

• coot patch.jpg
    coot patch.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 63
markpierce wrote:Marin wrote:

Might want a more generic "trawler" however.* Cause Mark's gonna be upset that it's not a Coot ...*
idea.gif

Wow, that Boeing design is so popular even after you mention it I don't know what you are talking about.* As I'm guessing neither does SD.

Wow. *What great work, you guys. *Love 'em all.

Attachments

• trawler forum logo.jpg
    trawler forum logo.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 47
That sunset scene is nice.

JD wrote:markpierce wrote:Marin wrote:

idea.gif

Wow, that Boeing design is so popular even after you mention it I don't know what you are talking about.* As I'm guessing neither does SD.

*Sorry.* When you live in the aerospace world it's easy to assume everyone else does, too.* This has been our official company paint scheme since the mid-2000s.* It replaced the previous company livery of dark blue and white with a red stripe.* The only planes it is ever used on are the first examples of a new type.* A couple of airlines have used it with their own livery on the tail on one-off, co-branded planes.* So it's highly unlikely that anyone on this forum will have ever seen a plane in this livery other than in photos.

-- Edited by Marin on Saturday 17th of March 2012 02:02:04 PM

Attachments

• 787.jpg
    787.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 66
  • boeing 777.jpg
    boeing 777.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 50
Marin wrote:JD wrote:markpierce wrote:Marin wrote:

idea.gif

*Sorry.* When you live in the aerospace world it's easy to assume everyone else does, too.* This has been our official company paint scheme since the mid-2000s.* It replaced the previous company livery of dark blue and white with a red stripe.* The only planes it is ever used on are the first examples of a new type.* A couple of airlines have used it with their own livery on the tail on one-off, co-branded planes.* So it's highly unlikely that anyone on this forum will have ever seen a plane in this livery other than in photos.

-- Edited by Marin on Saturday 17th of March 2012 02:02:04 PM

*I still don't see enough of a resemblance to call it an infringement.* Like the airplanes as well as the banner for the Forum.*

JD wrote:...*I still don't see enough of a resemblance to call it an infringement. ...*
*JD, you take some of the things Marin says too seriously.* He sometimes is funnin' us.

Oh dang... My bad guys. I really meant to post these a while back. I just forgot about it.

markpierce wrote:JD wrote:...*I still don't see enough of a resemblance to call it an infringement. ...*
*JD, you take some of the things Marin says too seriously.* He sometimes is funnin' us.

What Mark said.

Marin wrote:markpierce wrote:JD wrote:...*I still don't see enough of a resemblance to call it an infringement. ...*JD, you take some of the things Marin says too seriously.* He sometimes is funnin' us.
What Mark said.

*I have the salt shaker next to me now.
biggrin.gif

Hey Boydster.......congrats is due. Looks like your TF Logo was chosen.

Back
Top Bottom